"Oh, nostalgia. I don't need you anymore."

{ Tuesday, December 28, 2010 }
Alright, I'll admit I'm a bit bored, up alone, and have run out of books to read. I've completely blazed through my entire book collection during winter break, and it is only halfway over! A fellow blogger posted a list of random questions that other bloggers can post on their page to give readers a little insight into their lives. Enjoyable, right? It reminds me a little of those pesky Myspace "surveys" from back in the day, but not as irrelevant. If you feel inclined to do so, play along and answer the questions on your own blog!
Disclaimer: The questions are geared towards ladies- sorry fellas!

1. What color do you wear the most? Black. It's an easy go-to color, although a little drab at times. I spice it up with scarves, so it works.

2. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit? You see, I have this little habit called the "nervous dance"...I tend to break it out when I simply don't know what to do with myself in an awkward situation. It's a nice mixture of a flamenco dance and an Irish jig. I need to break myself of it.

3. What was the first blog you ever read? Lookbook.nu, if that counts as a blog. It is street style heaven. I can't get enough!

4. Do you collect anything? Yes, I collect Stephen King books! I'd love to add a couple of first edition printings to my collection, however, so I will be on the constant lookout for those.

5. How old were you when you had your first kiss? I was...12. The whole ordeal was pretty unfortunate and unabashedly cliche.

6. Favorite magazine? My favorite magazine publication at the moment is Nylon. It satisfies my fashion, film, and musical fixations. I'm also really into National Geographic. It's interesting and makes me want to travel the world.

7. Bra style...lacy or plain? That certainly depends on the situation. Sometimes I'll throw on something lacy if I'm feeling optimistic about a test at school or simply having a good day. An "undercover celebration" of sorts. Haha!

8. If you walked into Victoria's Secret..would you most likely come out with something sexy or comfy? I'd leave with a nice combination of both, actually. Something playful yet practical- me in a nutshell.

9. What's your favorite body part on a man? Eyes! They say a lot about a guy's character. But I suppose eyes are more of a feature, so my favorite "part" would be legs. Strange, I know, but who doesn't love a guy's legs in a pair of great fitting jeans? Also, if a guy has the legendary "V" cut marks in his lower abs...that isn't too shabby either.

10. Middle name? Cathryn.
11. Any romantic interest(s) at the moment? Yes, but only one interest, and they are blissfully unaware of it all. Maybe one day I'll get the gumption to lay it all down on the line. Does that even count? No, probably not. Gosh.

12. What do you think is your best asset (physical)? Hm, my legs are alright! They're nice and long, but difficult to buy pants for. Oh, what gives. Let's just all run around pants-less.

13. If you could only eat one type of cuisine for a year, what would it be (Mexican, American,Chinese..etc.)? Japanese! Sushi for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? It simply wouldn't be a problem with me.

14. Favorite state besides the one you live in? Seeing as I really haven't had a chance to venture beyond the Southeast, my default answer is New York. I know I'll fall in love with the state when I finally do get the chance to visit.

15. Beer or wine? Neither! Beer makes me feel so manly, as if I'm another "bro," haha! Wine makes me feel worldly and too old.

If you are curious as to where the title of this blog originated, check out new music from former Fall Out Boy vocalist, Patrick Stump! Although I still periodically grieve the disbanding of my favorite group of musicians, Stump's solo project is sure to succeed. Below is his new track, "Spotlight (New Regrets)." Happy listening!
-Lindsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment