Winter Lookbook

{ Tuesday, November 2, 2010 }
As soon as November 1st rolls around I'm always eager to break out my pea coats, tights, and slouchy scarves. However, when you live in the South the irrational weather always poses a problem! I scoured Lookbook this afternoon to pick out my favorite looks for the autumn and winter seasons that I can't wait to try out!



Each look incorporates layering, subdued colors, and playful use of texture- all things that I love!

I'm planning on producing a podcast on winter trends for my Writing for the Mass Media course, so hopefully I'll be able to find some fashionable folks around campus to snap a few pictures of!

1 comments:

liyana said...

i love this winter outfits . so loved the last picture. give us a review bout the book u got. Lauren conrad style. :)


http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com

Post a Comment