October and abandoned homes

{ Saturday, October 2, 2010 }
It's such an odd feeling having the entire suite to myself! All three of my wonderful roommates went home this weekend while I stayed at school to catch up on all of my writing assignments and random schoolwork. I definitely wouldn't do well living completely on my own- I'd turn into a legitimate hermit.
Yesterday I met up with my friend and fellow blogger Anna for a shopping trip, sushi and photo-taking excursion. We ended up exploring around an abandoned house, which turned out to be pretty neat!



I just can't seem to ever be sensible in photos, oh well.

I'm going to cut this post short because I've literally spent the last five hours in front of the computer screen between finished an article for the school newspaper, Facebooking (yes, I'm guilty) and answering e-mails.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend, I'm loving this weather!

-Lindsay

1 comments:

Lady Peach said...

Love the first pic!!
Lady Peach
xXx

Post a Comment