Crisp leaves and ponderings

{ Thursday, September 30, 2010 }
After a whirlwind week at school, Thursday has finally arrived! I plan to celebrate by attending a frat party (so cliche and typical-college-student, I know). Anyhow, the weather has gone from being obscenely hot to bearable over the course of the last few days and I'm loving it. There's nothing like breaking out my favorite pair of boots and slinging a scarf over whatever I'm wearing. I'm such a sucker for autumn!

I feel like I look increasingly awkward in each outfit picture I post, sigh. Anyway, I'm a huge fan of earth tones for the fall, note the sage cardigan, brown boots and satchel. I'm wanting to start a street style blog so badly for my college, but I don't know of any bloggers on campus (except for Anna, who is awesome). I'm sure out of the entire student body there are at least 3 or 4 girls who share my love for vintage fashion, Zooey Deschanel, and obsessing over back issues Teen Vogue.

I went on a successful interview for the paper this week, and I have another one lined up with a source for tomorrow morning. Like I've said many times before, I'm so grateful that I came to college knowing exactly what I want to do with my life and what goals I want to reach by graduation. Although I'm a little disappointed with my article in this week's paper, I'm not going to let it bring me down. The organization of my article was a little off and I feel like my story had a rather weak lead. As always, my friends and family are quick to tell me that I'm too hard on myself!

Anyway, I think I'm rambled enough in this blog post. Be sure to check out http://thepinkandblack.wordpress.com/ this week for my comprehensive review of Maroon 5's Hands All Over!

-Lindsay

2 comments:

M@0 said...

YOU DO NOT LOOK AWKWARD AT ALL....i love ur bed :)

Lady Peach said...

Super cute outfit!!
Lady Peach
xXx

Post a Comment