Fall Fashion Obsessions

{ Tuesday, August 24, 2010 }
Yes, I already have multiple style obsessions for the upcoming season. Although students on my college campus tend to dress down for class (ie. khakis and a v-neck tee, not pajamas thank God), I've noticed some great outfits on the weekends at the weekend hang outs. The season premier of Keeping Up With The Kardashians has also served as a bit of what I'd like to call "glamspiration." I've never been into wearing flashy styles, gaudy jewelry, or sky-high stilettos, but there's just something about those Kardashian sisters that urges me to unleash my inner fashionista. Without further rambling about my love for Khloe and her brash-yet-amazing sense of humor, I give you my latest fashion fetishes:


Nude pumps



Talk about a leg elongator! Although my 34 inch inseam doesn't really need any help in that department, it never hurts to add the illusion of mile-long legs to an evening look. I'm strongly opposed to wearing heels to class. Personally, I feel as though it makes you look like you're trying too hard and they simply aren't practical for trekking across campus. However, I'm determined to buy a pair of these heels for the weekend!

Golden Hair




I've never been a fan (or a candidate, for that matter) of bleach blonde locks, but the prospect of having golden-hued hair has really appealed to me lately. I think it would look wonderful for the fall! Maybe I'll muster up the courage to lighten my hair soon.

Vintage Cameo Necklaces

There are few jewelry pieces more elegant or delicate than cameo necklaces. My mother owns one of these beautiful necklaces, and I've wanted one ever since! Paired with a knitted cardigan and lacy top, the necklace adds the perfect vintage flare to an otherwise average ensemble.


I'm excited that I'm living in a completely new town with stores and shopping districts to discover. I can't wait for the weather to cool down so I can finally enjoy my extensive collection of cardigans!

-Lindsay

2 comments:

Juliane Haley said...

I just got my first cameo in Pompeii! I've got to get a chain for it, but I can't wait to wear it!

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Another good reason to invest in nude pumps is they go with everything and any color ;-)

Love thos necklaces and I really like the name of your blog too :)

Post a Comment