Bohemian Rhapsody

{ Thursday, August 5, 2010 }
As I'm sitting here cramming for my Biology CLEP test that I'm scheduled to take tomorrow (eek!), I had to give my brain a quick break for a blog post. I've been filling my head with the functions of mitochondria, photosynthesis, and ecological niches for the past few weeks in hopes of exempting my science courses all together for the remainder of my college career. All I have to do is get 64 of the 115 questions on the exam correct to do it- wish me luck!
Science has never been one of my strong points, and luckily for me I'm taking a hefty load of English and writing courses this fall. As nerdy as it sounds, I'm overjoyed. When my 3,000 page World Literature book arrive via UPS last week, my heart skipped a beat. I think it's safe to say that I'll be meeting potential dates in the library, rather than in the bars downtown.
Anyway, on to the main point of this post. Carrie and I hit up our favorite local thrift store yesterday, and I found yet another cute sundress. I swear, my collection of adorable dresses grows greater everyday yet I have nowhere to wear them to. Hopefully this will change next week when I'll finally be living at school.

My apologies for the cliche, hipster peace sign, but it just felt fitting for the dress (and I didn't know what else to do with my hands at the moment, haha). This little gem was $4. It's a little big, but I think I'll keep it that way in case I want to cinch a chunky belt over it in the future.
Well, back to studying for me. No fun! After that, I'll spend the rest of my day reading Stephen King's 'Salems Lot. The novel is a little slow for my liking, but it's beginning to pick up.

Does anyone else have an unhealthy sundress obsession? I feel so alone.

-Lindsay

2 comments:

anna shea said...

i don't have a sundress obsession....but i do just have a dress obsession in general...
i own more dresses than anyone i know.
and i'm jealous of your new dress! i can't believe you got that at a thrift store...our thrift store isn't nearly that cool

T.Hazel said...

that print is really cute. good luck on your test !

Post a Comment