"Up and up I keep on climbing higher and higher and higher..."

{ Wednesday, June 9, 2010 }
I woke up this morning and went through the motions of my usual Internet routine: checking my e-mails, browsing around of Facebook, and finally clicking through interesting tweets on Twitter. To my surprise, one of the best record stores in Atlanta, appropriately titled Criminal Records, tweeted that Passion Pit and Tokyo Police Club would be performing a free in-store set this afternoon! Being the complete show-fiend that I am, I quickly rounded up my friends and we ventured into the city for an impromptu afternoon full of awesome music and fun.
Check out the pictures below of the performance; although we were pretty far back in the crowd (it was packed!) I managed to get a few decent shots.


Thanks to Criminal Records, Passion Pit, and Tokyo Police Club for the wonderful afternoon! Be sure to check out Tokyo Police Club's newest album, Champ, which just dropped yesterday! And as a last reminder, follow these wonderful people on Twitter as well:


@CriminalRecords
@PassionPit
@TokyoPoliceClub

-Lindsay

3 comments:

Chloe, Butterfly Cupcakes said...

looks like a great time.

Jasmin Richardson said...

Mmmmmm Passion Pit. :) Glad you had funnn.

Sara Lynn said...

You got some great pics! It looks like you had fun, that is so cool :)

Post a Comment