My 100th Post! Let's Celebrate With a List, Shall We?

{ Sunday, June 20, 2010 }
I can't believe I've already reached a triple digit post count- what a success! Although I've been running this blog for less than a year, it's become my number one outlet of expression. I've connected with so many creative and interesting people through the blogosphere, and I couldn't be more grateful!
The past week has been great for me. I went to my college orientation and absolutely loved it! I met so many fun and nice people that I connected with instantly. I'm no longer nervous about August rolling around, because I know I'm going to love where I'm going to school.
My awesome roomie,Tarver, always features interesting lists of random facts on her blog and I've decided to give one a try! You can get in on the daily listing fun here. So without further ado, my list:

1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off?
Well, it depends on when and where I am. Obviously if I'm on a family vacation to the beach I'm not going to be flaunting myself around, but if I'm with friends why cover everything up? Honestly though, I don't exactly have "assets." This is coming from a girl who prides herself in shopping in the little girl's department for bras. I wish I was kidding.

2. Road trips or Plane trips?
Seeing as I haven't been on a plane since I was six, I've got to say road trips. Although I'd much rather be on a plane to NYC right about now...

3. I can't stand it when...?
Oh man, it's an endless list. I'm not a cranky person by any means, but a lot of things do really bother me. I can't stand it when people negatively judge you by the music you listen to, when my boyfriend decides to resolve fights by turning off his phone rather than talking things out, and when I'm driving through my neighborhood and I wave at a neighbor and they awkwardly stare back at me.

4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach?
Never!

5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week?
Well, I don't exactly know what a blog carnival is...let me Google it and get back to you.

6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...?
How I can stay up late and get things in order that were neglected during the week. i.e cleaning my room, organizing my iPod, reading a good book, applying for internships.
7. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles! I love blueberry ones, they are so delicious.

8. Water Park or Amusement Park?
Definitely amusement parks. I'm so paranoid about a little child peeing in the pools at water parks, haha. Although I'm sure amusement parks are just as germ-infested.
Image of the weekend:

Honestly would wouldn't want a Louis Vuitton baby elephant?!

-Lindsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment