Long Time, No Read?

{ Monday, March 29, 2010 }
Hello everyone!
If it isn't obviously enough, I've been a complete slacker when it comes to my blog recently. Ever since I returned home from my spring break trip, I just haven't been the same. I'm in summer mode, five measly weeks too soon. Hopefully the final stretch of this semester will go by quickly!


To keep things sweet and simple, here are my most thoughtful life updates in list form:
- My new oxfords are outrageous, are they not? Purchased today at 'le thrift store, for $4.
- I've now started using Mane 'n Tail shampoo, it makes me feel like a pony.
- I'm writing my huge, intimidating research paper for English on the importance of reading. I'm loving it.
- I'm going to see Young The Giant open up for Minus The Bear on May 10th! Cannot wait.
- My heart's been all over the place lately, no regrets.
- I've finally reached 50 readers on here! Thank you so much :)
- I'm ready now, more than ever, to transfer schools in the fall.
- I'm excited to watch Jeopardy tonight. What has my world come to?
- I now know why Panama City Beach is the ideal Spring Break destination- it's full of chaos and hilarity.
I hope all of you have a wonderful week, I cannot wait to be back blogging in full swing!
Lindsay

2 comments:

Lexie said...

i have been hoping to thrift some oxfords like that! lucky duck!

Helen said...

i'm such a geek, but that paper about the importance of reading sounds so interesting!

Post a Comment