Relax, Take It Easy

{ Thursday, February 4, 2010 }
I'm taking the kind words of Mika into serious consideration today. When was the last time I didn't obsess over deadlines and grades, or the last time I had a lengthy amount of time for pleasure reading, not required texts for school? I honestly cannot remember. So today I'm taking a 24 hour sabbatical away from anything that causes stress or the exertion of strenuous brain strength. This semester is already draining all the steam out of me. How far away are we from May, again? I'm planning on reading all day, and watching Radio tonight with my boyfriend. I'm so excited! Now for an outfit post! I know they're few and far between, but I'm going to try harder to post more. Ahem, excuse my lack of make up and hair maintenance.
Dress- Target
Cardigan- Thrifted
Tights- Target
Scarf- DIY project
Flats- Old Navy
Key necklace- Etsy!
Painted ring- a 50 cent machine, of course
I actually had time for an outfit post today! Isn't that just grand? Although I probably won't even be leaving my house today (unless Leighton feels like being chivalrous and taking me out for a surprise dinner!) I still love playing dress-up. My initial purpose of having this blog was for outfit posts and thrifting finds, but over time it evolved into something more personal, so I can't said I'm not happy with the way it has turned out. I wish I had more followers, but the ones I do have are absolutely golden and I appreciate all of you!
I'm off for some much-deserved quiet time with Stephen King, but I wish you all a happy and warm Thursday!
Lindsay

4 comments:

tess said...

love your tights!

Jennie said...

love your whole outfit the dress is so cute and love the cardigan!

LML said...

loving the tights!

im so tired i took a 3 hour nap today...school is quite draining...

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

Pretty tights!

Post a Comment