"Mister Blue Sky, Please Tell Us Why You Had to Hide Away For So Long..."

{ Monday, February 22, 2010 }
The sun decided to make a quick cameo during my school day, which was only the cherry on top to the great Monday I had! My first class was cancelled- thank goodness- so I was generously allowed to sleep in until 6:45 am. Nice, right? My presentation in speech went smoothly, and my American Government on the Senate...well, that's questionable. Sadly, English was cancelled today, and I'm positive that I'm the only person in my class to become disheartened at that news.

Outfit:
Dress- Wet Seal
Cardigan- Target
Coin necklace- Charming Charlie
Beaded cuff- Charming Charlie
Tights- Target
Messenger bag- Pac Sun
Boots- Herstyle


I came home to the finalized transcript of my chat with Jonnie and Dave of The Buried Life, so I can finally start on the story I've itching to write up! I encourage all of my aspiring-journalist blog pals (and I know there are a good bit of you!) to create an account on http://collegepublisher.com/ and take advantage of the wonderful writing opportunities they make available to young journalists. If I had created my account a month earlier, I could have participated in a conference call with Ben Gibbard of Death Cab For Cutie. Totally kicking myself at the moment! College Publisher will present its members with interactive opportunities each and every month, so be sure to regularly check the site for updates!
I don't know if anyone else is as much of a Michael Buble fiend as I am, but I have a completely irrevocable crush on him. He isn't your typically "sexy" guy, but his boy-ish looks and charming demeanor make up for any apparent faults. Plus, his voice! I could honestly go on for hours, but I won't. Buble's video for "Haven't Met You Yet" makes me smile and, yes, sometimes tear up. With my current relationship issues, the song gives me hope that there is someone perfect out there. I just haven't met them yet :) Watch it below- I dare you not to crack at least a little smile.

And with that, I leave you! I'm off to the library to score some more CD's to put on my iPod and grab a quick cappuccino before math. Lord knows I'll need it...

Lindsay

7 comments:

Patty Fadhouli said...

love the outfit and the accessories! thanks for being a Charming Charlie shopper!

Patty Fadhouli
Director of Marketing
Charming Charlie

TheKishi's said...

The blue becomes a perfect pop of colour. I love the chic simplicity of the entire look.

And Micheal Buble is completely charming.

HipHopCulture said...

I like ya blog alot. Its dope. Dope style. Check mine otu if ya can pce

hiking in stilettos said...

adorable outfit! i love the blue :)

Lexie said...

how cute are you!! that website sounds REALLY awesome! for all its faults, technology is amazing sometimes!

Gladys Lopez said...

i've been doing pretty good, i've just been extremely busy!
i love your outfit. it looks so polished. :D

Sara Lynn said...

I really like this outfit, you look adorable!

Post a Comment