Life Is Short, Not Long: What Do You Want to Do Before You Die?

{ Thursday, February 18, 2010 }
Today I participated in The Buried Life conference call hosted by CollegePublisher.com, which went wonderfully! Dave and Jonnie were very informative and a pleasure to listen to while talking about their amazing 3 year journey across the country. Luckily, I decided to record the highlights of the interview session to share with my readers! Check out the video below to hear about the crew's journey, complete with funny and interesting anecdotes. I'm waiting to view the transcript of the entire session online to write the full story, which I will post shortly. In the mean time, enjoy the video!
-Lindsay

4 comments:

LML said...

thats so awesome you got to interview them!!!

also, i am having a giveaway on blog - come check it out :)

Lucie said...

Wow! I love that you got to interview someone so cool!

Lucie
tasteslikevogue.blogspot.com
x

Lucie said...

(ps, i once created a "bucket list" if youve ever seen the film, i advise anyone to do it!) xxx

Sara Lynn said...

I love this! you are so cute and how cool is the video?! Great job Lindsey!

Post a Comment