Let The Weekend Begin!

{ Wednesday, February 10, 2010 }
What's the one, solitary perk of jam-packing all of your classes into two days? Weekends beginning on Wednesday night, lasting all the way through Sunday. Wonderful, huh? I have an exciting weekend ahead of me, but I hope it doesn't get ruined! The temperatures around Atlanta have dropped to an all time low, not to mention the 20 mph winds that feel like a constant, frigid slap to the face. Plus, I feel like I'm starting to get a cold. I haven't gotten sick this entire school year, why now? :( My friend Carrie and I have amazing plans for this weekend, and nothing is going to ruin them! On Saturday we're venturing into the city for some much-needed shopping, namely the infamous, semi-annual $1 sale Rag-O-Rama is holding in Little 5 Points. After that, we're going to have our own little sushi fest, yum!



Outfit:
Dress- Forever 21
Cardigan- Old Navy
Tights- Target
Lime flats- Old Navy
Necklace- Etsy
Anyhow, my Algebra class dismissed early this evening so Leighton and I went out for some Starbucks. While we were sipping our rooibos lattes (the new full leaf teas are awesome, by the way) I spotted a cute postcard hanging on the bulletin board. I went over to look at it, and realized it was promoting Sorella Vintage, an Etsy shop I had heard of a few months ago. Apparently they're hosting a vintage clothing trunk show in my town on the 20th, complete with drinks and snacks. I think I'll check it out! Plus, if I bring the postcard with me to the sale, I get $10 off of my purchase. A win-win situation, right? Check out the Sorella Vintage shop here on Etsy: Sorella Vintage
Lindsay

7 comments:

Sara Lynn said...

wow how I wish I had your weekends! lol that outfit is very cute. I love f21!

Your weekend sounds great! I can't wait to see what you find at that etsy sale :)

indigotangerine said...

I hope you feel better, a $1 sale and a sushi fest is too good to miss
-indigo

Viva La Fashion said...

those shoes are adorable!!! love em. :)

Lucie said...

wow - such a cute little dress. Im so jealous im from the UK and dont get the chance to shop at forever 21!

Much love,
Lucie,
tasteslikevogue.blogspot.com
x

Gladys Lopez said...

cute outfit!
i wish i could have fun weekends like yours.
you should definitely go to the trunk show! it sounds like a lot fun. you should take some pictures. :D
i just looked at the shop and i really liked this:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37503202

Kinsey said...

The weather has been windy here like crazy, well lately it has been cold and snow, but last week it was like January thought it was the month of March with all of that wind!

really cute outfit, I love the little key pendent on the necklace.
stay warm!
-kinsey

Sara Lynn said...

I am glad that you checked out One eskimO! :) Thanks a bunch for reading my post, it means a lot!

I hope that you post what you found at the sale :)

Post a Comment