Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"

{ Sunday, January 24, 2010 }
Title courtesy the ever-hilarious Robin Williams :)
My entire weekend has been glum, rainy, and dare I say it, chock full 'o pessimism. I think I'm battling a slight case of the wintertime blues, and not enjoying it one bit! So, as a way to concentrate at the light at the end of this icy tunnel- a post entirely dedicated to...
spring stylespiration!


The majority of these photos are from http://www.fashionfever.tumblr.com!
-Lindsay

7 comments:

tess said...

I love these photos of Zooey :0

Thank you for your really sweet comment on my final blog post. It means a lot to hear I was one of your favorite blogs. But don't worry I am totally not disappearing from the blogosphere, just that particular blog. I am back and blogging already at a different address and under my real name. stop by!

jayne/tess

JustNorman said...

well written.
zooey is so dime. i'd drop outta school for that woman. A+

JUSTNORMAN

Sara Lynn said...

YAY Zooey! lol I love spring and really cannot wait for it to get here!

xo, Alexi said...

great inspirations. love the zooey pictures! she's perfect for this post because she's got the most wonderful spring dresses.

http://www.blogger.com/steampunkdolls

Flashes of Style said...

Loove all of these photos! Definitely makes me want spring :)

Lexie said...

i love that picture of zooey and jg levitt! they are so cute.

and i bought my bff daisy perfume two xmases ago! sometimes i wish i would have kept it for myself ;)

Clara said...

amazing post.
lovely blog
xxx

Post a Comment