Live Abundantly

{ Monday, January 18, 2010 }
It's the start of a new week! What do you want to accomplish in the next 7 days? Personally, I'd like to ace my Public Speaking presentation on Wednesday without an ounce of nervousness (wishful thinking), complete my latest Stephen King novel, and hit the gym at least twice. Pretty do-able, huh?
My favorite verse from the Bible is posted above, which inspires me to wring every ounce of pleasure and fulfilment out of life. However, when the wind blows and it's my time to move on, I want to leave at least a little something significant in my memory.
Which brings me to my next point: The Buried Life! The series premiers tonight on MTV and I couldn't be more excited. Heck, I haven't been this excited for a T.V show since Jim and Pam got married on The Office, but this is real life which makes it even more compelling to watch. I cannot wait to see how Ben, Jonnie, Duncan, and Dave fulfil their wildest wishes while turning dreams into reality for the less fortunate.

Be sure to tune in tonight at 10 p.m Eastern time! I'd love to hear your opinions after the show :)

-Lindsay

4 comments:

Gladys Lopez said...

thank you so much! i'll get to work on making the post. :)

AudreyAllure said...

good luck with the public speaking presentation; i honestly hate public speaking myself haha. i actually start my spring semester today.

LML said...

i have my first speech for public speaking tomorrow too! i really need to start practicing :/

Sara Lynn said...

Good luck on your speech!! That TV show looks awesome, but sadly it is on while I am at school. (I miss out on all the good ones) You have such an awesome blog! I love your profile pic it's so cute!

Post a Comment