"It's A New Dawn, It's A New Day...

{ Thursday, January 14, 2010 }
...It's a new life for me, and I'm feeling good." I can't tell all of you how great it feels for my weekends to begin on Wednesday night! Although this week was extremely overwhelming and stressful, I feel as though I have everything under control. Ready for the good news? GCSU has received my application! Step one on the road to my dream school-accomplished. They sent me a postcard delivering the wonderful news, complete with a picture of the beautiful campus on the front. I'll be keeping it forever, without a doubt :)Personally, this little anecdote of inspiration couldn't ring any more true for me this week. For the past few months, I feel like I have grown exponentially in my faith, and even started a Bible study for the new year. Since starting it, I've felt my life fall miraculously in place, when I thought fixing it entirely was impossible. My parents and I have been getting along, I no longer quibble with my boyfriend Leighton over insignificant things, and I feel at ease with the general path my life is taking. In the last week alone I've been offered the opportunity to intern for a new blog (exciting!), I won a Buried Life t-shirt from MTV (a small, fun accomplishment at that), and most importantly I've finally made a wonderful new aquaintance at school who is just as sweet and gracious as she could be! "You get what you give, so give good." Reflect on it, see where it takes you :)
-Lindsay

2 comments:

Jennie said...

what college is that for?

Lindsay. Out. Loud said...

It's for Georgia College & State University. I love it there!

Post a Comment