Thrift-tastic Monday Finds!

{ Monday, December 7, 2009 }
I'm taking a brief, not to mention much needed, break from studying for finals to share my thrifting find from today. Although the store was a tad picked over and had more summer items than winter or fall, I found this simplistic little staple among the racks. I love the blouse's texture and the quirky ruffles down the front. Even though I have tons of black in my wardrobe, I have nothing similar to this, which made me extremely satisfied for the day! Besides the shirt, I pick up Jem's album Finally Woken and The Fray's How to Save a Life; for a dollar each! Not to mention I also snagged Stephen King's thriller, Desperation, for a buck as well. It looks like my Christmas break is bound to be full of good reads and new music :)
-Shirt- Clothes Less Traveled ($3, yes I know!)
-Belt- Borrowed from my mom, vintage.
-Silver necklace- Urban Outfitters
-Bracelet- Vintage
-Lindsay

2 comments:

Feelmore said...

Awww so cute! What an amazing find - and for 3 bucks? That equals a good day in my book... :)

www.sayhellomax.blogspot.com

JustNorman said...

very cute my friend. A+

http://www.justnorman.blogspot.com
the blog that no one knows about

Post a Comment