Oh, Urban Outfitters. Stop Being So Good To Us.

{ Monday, December 7, 2009 }
That's right, it's Music Monday over at Urban Outfitters once again, and I thought I'd spread the goodness!



I love their free weekly music, which is almost always right up my alley, taste-wise. From this week's picks, I especially like Surfer Blood's boppy "Swim," although the entire sampler is enjoyable.
I already feel so accomplished today! Since I don't have class due to finals starting tomorrow, I've already studied a bit, gotten the next 1,000 words of my short story written, and written this blog. Not to mention, stumbled upon some pretty great music. Mondays aren't so bad after all, now are they?
I'm going out and about with my mom later, which should be fun. I'm stopping by the library to pick up some new Stephen King to read. I've never had the guts to crack open Pet Semetary, but I think it's about time to. Hah! I'm stopping by Clothes Less Traveled after that, since they have bargain sales on Monday. I have a feeling this is going to be a great week, and I hope the same happens for all of you :)

-Lindsay

1 comments:

blithe<3 said...

OMX! Thank you!
I love free music that's legal!
:DD

Post a Comment