By George, I Think I've Got It!

{ Monday, December 7, 2009 }
The writing bug, that is. Upon finishing Stephen King's utterly amazing book On Writing, I've been itching to get something, anything, down on paper. After I took a few minutes to unwind from work and clear my head of the intense studying I took part in tonight, I got to typing. Approximately 1001 words later, I can say I'm very satisfied with the grassroots of a story that has a lot of potential. According to King, I should strive for 1,000 words a day, everyday. With my month-long break coming up, I don't see any obstacles between me and my trusty laptop.
Also according to King, I should be actively reading as well. Thank goodness I've already got a gameplan for this Christmas break of mine, wouldn't want it to go to waste :)

-Lindsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment