Thoughts Meander Like A Restless Wind Inside A Letterbox...

{ Sunday, November 22, 2009 }
Lately I've been having Beatlesmania. Yes, I am fully aware of the fact that I'm about, oh, 40 years catching the bandwagon. However, they're simply timeless. After watching Across The Universe this weekend, I've come to two very true conclusions: For starters, Jim Sturgess- or "Jude," if you'd prefer- is insanely gorgeous. Second, hearing "Here Comes The Sun" will forever crack a smile on my face. As a matter of fact, all of this Beatles-listening and Across The Universe-watching has sparked a bit of unexpected style inspiration within me. The free-flowing, bohemian styles shown towards the end of the film challenged me to put together a free-spirited ensemble of my own. The result?

My fish eye lens decided to be difficult today, note the slight blurriness. Anyhow, I plan on wearing this for my two year anniversary dinner with my boyfriend next month! Planning ahead is oh-so much fun, especially when it has to do with outfits. Am I right?

Details:
Dress- Target, my beloved
Vest- Thrifted
Boots- Shoe Land, my new go-to stop for kicks!
Pearls- Borrowed from my Grandmother 3 years ago, hm...
Bangle- Vintage
Headband- Wet Seal


Expect more outfits posts soon; the cooler weather opens many new closet doors and possibilities :)

-Lindsay

6 comments:

jayne said...

cute dress and love the knotted pearls

across the universe really turned me on to the beatles too

MK said...

Love the headband
mkfashionthoughts.blogspot.com

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

stunning , love it.

Lexie said...

i loooove the beatles! i went through my beatlemania phase in 6th grad .. stole every single one of my dad's anthology discs and jammed all the time!

ps congrats on 2 years! that's a lonnnng time!

yiqin; said...

The pearls are super chic!

indigotangerine said...

i'm addicted to the beatles. They are just sooooo good. And across the universe is such a fantastic movie! Totally with you about jim sturgess. :) (well unitl the end of the movie when he had a mullet...)
-indigo

Post a Comment