Roomspiration? Check.

{ Monday, October 12, 2009 }
Confession: I haven't entirely re-decorated my room since the 4th grade. That's right, 10 long years of being surrounded by the same vivid pink walls and cheesy gingham throw pillows. Right now, more than ever, is time for me to give things the switcharoo! So, some new ideas for the renovation of my humble little abode? See for yourselves, fellow blog pals.
If I haven't made myself entirely obvious enough in my decorating tastes, I'll most likely stick with Target, Urban Outfitters, and thrift marts to find the exact items I hope to liven up my former surroundings with. I love bold, eccentric prints and subdued hues. I cannot wait until this long overdue transformation is complete :)
-Lindsay


5 comments:

Caitlyn said...

I adore the B+W couch and those frames. love love love

Bianca said...

The couuchh omg

Maverick Malone said...

Urban outfitters has good stuff. I actually got a really similar couch to there's that I put in my studio, I just posted it on my blog a few days ago (check it out if your interested in couches, lol)

I was obsessed with this one chair they had for so long a few years back, it was all these different colors, but SO much money. But I still love oggling at there stuff!!! Cool blog.

LML said...

love the cherry blossom tree looking wall art!

Romeika said...

A pink couch, how adorable!!

re: The photos in Villa Borghese were shot with a digital camera, but I used photoshop to give the pictures an old polaroid look:)

Post a Comment