You Make My Dreams Come True.

{ Saturday, August 15, 2009 }
I'm proud to confess that I finally, finally saw (500) Days of Summer! Actually, twice within the course of 24 hours. It was all that I had expected and more; the genius pairing of Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt was nothing short of amazing. Since the majority of my readers have already seen the utterly endearing film, I'm only going to elaborate upon my hands-down, most favorite scene of the entire film. Drum roll, please? Tom's (Levitt) boppy, 80's infused dance on his daily walk to work! Complete with a bluebird propped upon his shoulder and Hall & Oats as his soundtrack, of course. Why can't we each have our own little day like this, with that extra little pep in our step? Ladies and gentlemen, please experience the magic yourselves.

- Lindsay :)

2 comments:

Nikita said...

AHH! i want to watch that so bad, but still haven't gotten a chance!

Torrie said...

ahhh wasnt it amazing? haha my fave part was definitely when he drew on her arm...idk y, but it was
glad you finally saw it

Post a Comment