I Have Movie Madness, Seriously.

{ Thursday, August 13, 2009 }
Why does it seem like the amazing-looking movies are always, always released around the same time? It's just the theater's way of practicing some good 'ol capitalism, if you ask me! Anyhow, I was clicking around on Rotten Tomatoes last night, and had to share a few stand-out cinematic up-and-comers that look extremely promising.
Without a doubt, Paper Heart, starring the king of indie, Michael Cera alongside Charlyne Yi, is already earning itself rave reviews, however, has not reached the silver screens near my town. Disheartening, but I'm determined to see it as soon as humanly possible. The idea of a mockumentary that turns into a love story completely compels me, not to mention the off-beat and hilarious movie trailers floating around for the film.
The next film that tops my must-see list is New York, I Love You. It's interesting concept, short segments of film depicting the lives of diverse people in the city and showing how they coincidentally intertwine, combined with an all-star cast consisting of crowd pleasers like Natalie Portman and Shia LaBeouf completes the equation for an undeniably satisfying movie. It is set to hit theaters in mid-October; it's going to be difficult to wait this one out!

Be sure to check out both of the official theatrical trailers for the films on Youtube.

So tell me. What movies are you most excited to see this fall? Post it in a comment; I'll check it out! :)
-Lindsay

1 comments:

Massimo P. said...

Congratulations, a very nice blog !

Post a Comment