True Life: I'm an Etsy Addict.

{ Friday, July 24, 2009 }
I'm sure none of my readers are complete strangers to Etsy, but, if by unfortunate chance, you are- listen up! Ever get frustrated seeing the same 'ol mediocre, drab clothes around town? Ever wish you could find something handmade, quirky, and chock full 'o personality? Well my friends, it's time you venture on over to http://www.etsy.com, an extensive online emporium of eclectic, handmade and vintage goods, each sold by individual artisans! Here are a few of my latest must-have finds; thankfully today is payday!
The small, totally portable, navy and lime coin purse is too cute! My wallet is somehow always overflowing with change; this will be a cute and convenient place to store my coins. The vintage-looking, brass key and leaf necklace is right up my alley in taste of jewelry. It's simple and versatile; I could wear it with anything from a v-neck tee to my little black dress. Of course, who could possibly say no to Zooey Deschanel hand painted greeting cards, really? Hah! They're flippin' adorable, I love 'em. The pink belted button down is irresistible! I love its embroidered embellishments across the chest, as well as the longer length of the sleeves. If you haven't checked out this addictive online shopping haven, please do yourself a favor and mosey on over. Not to mention, some sellers have their items priced to sell, fast! Etsy allows any modern day girl to find unique, conversation-starter items at prices that won't break your pretty little piggy bank. It's a win-win situation, correct? :)

-Lindsay

11 comments:

Lilpixie said...

I love etsy hoping to set up my own store soon my favourties include dilly dallas

Torrie said...

haha zooey deschanel greeting cards = LEGIT!
haha thats awesome

i love that key necklace!

and that sucks that 500 Days of Summer isnt playing near you! I had to drive 30 minutes into downtown to see it....but it was definitely worth it

Bookish.Spazz said...

Etsy= Shopping love!!

Umi-San said...

Lol i love Etsy :)I still have never bought anything from online, or sold anything either, but maybe when i am done with school and prego, at home being a house wife (in like 3-5 years) Ill definitely start making and selling! And probably buying too lol. Im hoping with a laid back accounting job (hopefully working at home) I will have plenty of time to get busy on some art pieces Ive been meaning to put together, blah college (well just summer school) sucks, no time for self. Have you ever considered making thing to sell on Etsy?

miss jordan. said...

Ooh, I'll have to check out Etsy.

Lindsay. Out. Loud said...

Umi-San: That's a great goal to have! Working at home would be the best ever. I've actually sold some of my photography on Etsy in the past, and was pretty successful with it! Now that I've gotten a job and have college coming up in the fall, I've taken a break. Maybe I'll start selling again soon, who knows :)

Sana said...

i love your blog.

Lexie said...

i love etsy! i think i'm going to do all of my christmas shopping on etsy this year.

indigotangerine said...

love etsy! I've yet to buy anything but I can just browse and browse endlessly.
-indigo

Lilee said...

i like the purse!

The Clothes Horse said...

I do love Etsy!

Post a Comment