I've Got a Mission. Wanna Hear the Statement?

{ Sunday, July 12, 2009 }
Hello! I'm Lindsay. I'm 18 years young, and I've decided I should have a blog. A blog that I actually stick with, something consistent and reliable. Something that others can relate to, laugh along with, and enjoy on a daily basis. I'll be a college Freshman this fall, and I think right now is the perfect time to start my blogging adventure. I'm going to be entering a new stage of my life, and an important one at that.
I don't want this to be a conventional blog. I want this to be a blog for people, real people, who just like me feel too full of life to express it all at once. This is the blog for those who will spend hours rummaging through a thrift store, just for that one unique find. This is the blog for those of us whose minds are constantly revolving, thinking of new ideas, wanting to take the whole world on and make a change but there simply aren't enough hours in a day. In a week. In a lifetime.
I want this to be a place to connect with others and leave a mark on their lives in some positive way.
Anything that interests me, I'll post. Great reads, my latest musical obsessions, fashion, and quite attractive men. Good causes I'm for, yummy tea, and ways to get involved. Even the little silly things that simply make me smile. I want to be a writer for a magazine, or at least be involved with a magazine as my career, so why not start here by connecting with the rest of the world?
So. This is my mission statement. Ya dig?

- Lindsay

1 comments:

La Femme Chic said...

Welcome to the blogosphere :)

Post a Comment