Creative Design Spotlight: Dandelion Dance Hand-Crafted Jewelry

{ Wednesday, July 15, 2009 }
My little sister, Sara, is my very best friend. My closest confidant, my biggest source of laughter...and did I mention that she's darn creative? She's been making some of the most unique, intricate necklaces lately and has been wanting to start selling them! When I go on my weekly thrifting sprees, she comes along in search of vintage pieces of jewelry to bring home, deconstruct, and turn into something entirely new and one-of-a-kind. All of her most recent pieces are vintage-inspired and include quirky charms on long chains as well as very simplistic, one-charmed necklaces. My most favorite necklace is the "free bird" piece (pictured above), which is a simple, silver chain with a dainty bird outline pendant. Sara's business name, Dandelion Dance, comes as no surprise to those of us who know and love this happy-go-lucky and eccentric 16 year old.
Want a big of Dandelion Dance hanging around your neck in the near future? Sara will be taking requests/ideas for new pieces for the rest of the summer, so send me a comment or e-mail (thelolblog@yahoo.com) to place your requests. All one-of-a-kind, handcrafted Dandelion Dance pieces are priced from $10-$15 depending on the cost of vintage materials. After placing your request, a price will be quoted for you!
-Lindsay

2 comments:

Libby said...

Your whole family is talented! Crocheting, photography, jewelry making... Way to go to all of you! I wish Sara the best with her vintage pieces. :-)

Lindsay. Out. Loud said...

You're so sweet! Thank you so much, and I wish her the best as well :) I'm excited for her!

Post a Comment